Why Work With Us?
- Insurance. MMI offers medical, vision, dental and life insurance options. MMI also offers income replacement and flexible spending accounts. Click here for information on MMI’s Health Plan’s Transparency in Coverage.
- Retirement. We know that saving for retirement can be tough. MMI encourages our team members to save for the future. To help, MMI offers a 401k program with an annual match.
- Paid Time Off and Paid Holiday. We know sometimes team members need to get away - that is why we offer Paid Time Off which full time team members begin accruing immediately. Paid Holidays differ by division.
- Milestone Service Awards. MMI proudly recognizes team members with milestone anniversaries every 5 years including trips at 20, 30 and 40 years.
- Other Great Things. MMI offers many other great benefits which include all team members receiving a holiday pay for December 25th - we even give it to you early. Whether it is luncheons, team member promotions or honoring those team members who exemplify our values, we are always celebrating our great teams!
- Recommend MMI Program. At MMI, we consider everyone a member of the sales team. That's why hotel reservation bookings you generate at sister hotels could mean a commission paid to you.
- Access to Pay During the Pay Period. MMI has teamed with PayActiv, a financial wellness platform which allows team members access to their earning in the pay period the wages are earned.
- Team Member Referral Program. Have someone you believe would be a good fit as a MMI hotel housekeeper. Have them join the MMI family and be compensated once they work 30 and 90 days.
- We Give Thanks for You Cards. Each MMI team member receives a gift card from ownership in recognition of their commitment to hospitality.
- Lunch & Learn Series. We believe in continuous improvement and like to have our team members participate in all sorts of personal and professional development programs during our monthly, complimentary lunches (specific to MMI Hotel Group).
- Shoes for Crews. Entering into one of our culinary or related positions? We want to assist in purchasing slip-resistant shoes for you.
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP). Whether you may be needing to address financial, marital, or psychological support, our complimentary EAP provides all sorts of confidential resources for our team members and their families.